BACON COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
Court Contact Information
Clerk Of Superior Court
Magistrate / Probate Court
Judge Joe Boatright
Bacon County Superior Court
Waycross Judicial Circuit
Bacon County State Court
Court Room Procedures & Regulations:
- Appropriate Clothing Attire Must Be Worn At All Times.
The following is prohibited attire in the court room:
- Shorts - Head Wear (Hats, Scarves, etc.) - Mini- Skirts - Flip Flops - Tank Tops - And all other inappropriate articles
** If you are dressed inappropriately you will not be allowed in the courtroom and you will be counted as absent when the court calendar is called.
- No weapons of any kind will be allowed in the courtroom. (This includes pocket knives, box cutters, etc.)
- No electronic equipment will be allowed in the courtroom.
(Unless approved by the Judge prior to court.)
- This includes cell phones, southern lincs, walkmans,
radios, recording devices, etc.
IT WILL BE CONFISCATED
- Children are not allowed in the courtroom unless ordered by the Judge.
- No Food or Drinks are allowed in the Court Room.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN CRIMINAL ACTION AGAINST YOU AND CONFISCATION OF YOUR PROPERTY.